YOU ARE WELCOME AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMING!
As much as we make every effort to ensure hospitality within our hotel, due to corona measures taken, not all facilities and services will be available as you may have come to expect from us during your stay. We follow the local government’s guidelines and recommendations to ensure that your stay with us will be carefree and safe.
We think about you:
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m (5 ft) from our guests.
- We greet you warmly without shaking hands or any other form of physical contact.
- We use improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- We regularly clean exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with antibacterial cleaning products.
- We have installed disinfectant dispensers for our guests in public areas.
- For hygienic reasons, our kitchen, serving and household staff will be wearing gloves.
We ask you to also think about us and our other guests:
- Have only 1 person check in. This will enable us to observe the proper distances at the reception desk.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance; both from our staff and from other guests.
- Use the elevator with no more than 2 people at a time.
- Instead of using the public sanitary facilities, please use the toilet in your room whenever you can.
- Preferably pay by debit or credit card.
- Always follow the instructions of the staff. These instructions are aimed at your safety as well.
- We urge you to stay at home if you have any physical complaints, a cold, cough or fever! In that case, the cancellation conditions as described in your booking confirmation will apply.
Restaurant DYLANS is our Restaurant! It’s a culinary hotspot for which our guests don’t even have to leave the hotel. We would like to receive your dinner reservation in time.
A number of guidelines will apply to the restaurant as well:
- Only a maximum number of guests at a time can have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Therefore, you may only be allowed in at certain times.
- Upon arrival at the restaurant, we ask you to wait at the designated spot until one of our staff points you to your table.
- There’s a maximum of 2 guests per table. An exception is made for people who belong to one household.
Azzurro Wellness & Beauty
Due to the Covid-19 measures taken, Azzurro Wellness is currently very limited accessible to our guests. Azzurro Wellness has taken these security measures to ensure the safety of guests. You can only use the sports and wellness facilities by reserving an access time via the hotel receptiondesk. It is also possible to reserve beauty treatments at Azzurro.