YOU ARE WELCOME AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR COMING!
As much as we make every effort to ensure hospitality within our hotel, due to corona measures taken, not all facilities and services will be available as you may have come to expect from us during your stay. We follow the local government’s guidelines and recommendations to ensure that your stay with us will be carefree and safe.
We think about you:
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m (5 ft) from our guests.
- We greet you warmly without shaking hands or any other form of physical contact.
- We use improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- We have installed disinfectant dispensers for our guests in public areas.
We ask you to also think about us and our other guests:
- Have only 1 person check in. This will enable us to observe the proper distances at the reception desk.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance; both from our staff and from other guests.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory in all public areas of the hotel. A face mask is not required when sitting at the table in the restaurant, but when getting up to go to the toilet or outside, the face mask must be worn again.
- Use the elevator with no more than 2 people at a time.
- Instead of using the public sanitary facilities, please use the toilet in your room whenever you can.
- Preferably pay by debit or credit card.
- Always follow the instructions of the staff. These instructions are aimed at your safety as well.
- We urge you to stay at home if you have any physical complaints, a cold, cough or fever! In that case, the cancellation conditions as described in your booking confirmation will apply.
The restaurants in the area are unfortunately closed, but for our hotel guests it is possible to have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant. We have a beautiful restaurant, Restaurant DYLANS! A culinary hotspot where our guests do not have to leave the hotel. We would like to receive your reservation for lunch or dinner in time.
A number of guidelines will apply to the restaurant as well:
- Only a maximum number of guests at a time can have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Therefore, you may only be allowed in at certain times.
- Upon arrival at the restaurant, we ask you to wait at the designated spot until one of our staff points you to your table.
- There’s a maximum of 2 guests per table An exception is made for people who belong to one household.
- After 20:00 there should be no alcoholic beverages ordered and consumed in the restaurant.
- It is not allowed to have lunch and dinner delivered from third parties to our hotel or to take to your room.
Azzurro Wellness & Beauty
As a guest of the Alexander Hotel, you can exercise and relax at Azzurro Wellness free of charge, but due to the Covid-19 measures taken, Azzurro Wellness is currently very limited accessible for our guests. Azzurro Wellness has taken these measures to ensure the safety of guests. You can only use the sports and wellness facilities by reserving an access time via the hotel reception-desk during your stay.