Alexander Hotel applies stricter measures
Just like you, we have been taken by surprise by the enormous impact of the coronavirus. Although we make every effort to ensure great hospitality at our hotel, unfortunately we’re forced to offer our services in a limited form for the time being. It means that during your stay at our hotel not all the facilities and services that you are used to from us will be available.
In order to be able to welcome you as safely as possible, the hotel has been adapted to the new situation and we follow the local government’s guidelines and recommendations to ensure that your stay with us will be carefree and safe.
We think about you:
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m (5 ft) from our guests.
- We greet you warmly without shaking hands or any other form of physical contact.
- We use improved protocols for cleaning and hygiene.
- We regularly clean exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with antibacterial cleaning products.
- We have installed disinfectant dispensers for our guests in public areas.
- For hygienic reasons, our kitchen, serving and household staff will be wearing gloves.
We ask you to also think about us and our other guests:
- Have only 1 person check in. This will enable us to observe the proper distances at the reception desk.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance; both from our staff and from other guests.
- Use the elevator with no more than 2 people at a time.
- Instead of using the public sanitary facilities, please use the toilet in your room whenever you can.
- Preferably pay by debit or credit card.
- Always follow the instructions of the staff. These instructions are aimed at your safety as well.
- We urge you to stay at home if you have any physical complaints, a cold, cough or fever! In that case, the cancellation conditions as described in your booking confirmation will apply.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Restaurants in the area are unfortunately closed until June 1st. Until July 1st there is limited access to the restaurants and only with a reservation. Fortunately for hotel guests it is always possible to have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant. We have a beautiful restaurant, Restaurant DYLANS! A culinary hotspot and our guests don’t have to leave the hotel.
A number of guidelines will apply to the restaurant as well:
- Lunch and dinner are available to all hotel guests, but we request that you inform us as soon as possible if you’d like to reserve a table.
- Only a maximum number of guests at a time can have breakfast, lunch or dinner. Therefore, you may only be allowed in at certain times.
- Upon arrival at the restaurant, we ask you to wait at the designated spot until one of our staff points you to your table.
- There’s a maximum of 2 guests per table. An exception is made for families.
- To ensure that we stay sufficiently far apart, we’ll serve you at an appropriate distance.
- It is not allowed to have lunch or dinner delivered to our hotel by a third party or to bring such food to your room.
Azzurro Wellness & Beauty
Unfortunately Azzurro Wellness is stil closed, but it is possible to reserve beauty treatments at Azzurro.